Men’s Sexual Health & Regenerative medicine – West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Miami, FL
Stop Arthritis and Joint Pain! Arthritis Stem Cell Therapy – Don’t Operate!
Enjoy Your Golden Years and Get Back into the Swing of Life with Regenerative Medicine Stem Cell Therapy
Regenerative Medicine and Stem cells may be the most innovative, life-changing breakthrough for aging baby boomers. As a result of alleviating arthritis and joint pain, baby boomers can stay active and healthy and enjoy their golden years. Soon we can say goodbye to arthritis and joint pain. Arthritis stem cell therapy provides relief
As we age, as a result of wear and tear, the cartilage and synovial fluids that protect are joints break down. Consequently, we begin to experience aches and pains, inflammation, and stiffness commonly accepted as an inevitable part of aging. Eventually, you develop degenerative joint disease and arthritis which can be debilitating and result in decreased mobility.
About half of the population over age 50 suffer from some sort of recurrent lifestyle-altering arthritis and joint pain. Arthritis stem cell Therapy may provide the relief.
Degenerative joint disease is relentlessly progressive. Traditional medicine has nothing to offer except “temporary band-aids” to lessen the pain. When hyaluronic acid and cortisone shots or anti-inflammatory drugs no longer provide pain relief, the last resort is joint replacement surgery. Due to failure of these non-invasive treatments, over one million Americans a year have joint replacement surgery seeking some relief from their constant joint pain and arthritis.
Arthritis Stem Cell Therapy is revolutionizing medicine.
Instead of just treating symptoms, regenerative medicine reverses the course of degenerative diseases by harnessing our own body’s innate ability to Repair, Regenerate and Renew.
With Regenerative Medicine Therapies we can now stimulate our body to rebuild the joint cushioning cartilage and synovial membranes. Therefore, we reverse the underlying cause. In addition, stem cell therapy decreases inflammation which naturally lessens pain and helps restore mobility.
Although regenerative medicine is still in its infancy, there now may be hope to slow or possibly reverse the progressive damage of degenerative joint disease.
Call us at 561-510-9482 to schedule an appointment and learn if stem cell therapy is the treatment to stop pain and give you your life back.
Stem Cell Therapy for Arthritis and Joint Pain Q & A
REGENERATIVE MEDICINE ARTHRITIS STEM CELL THERAPIES FOR JOINT PAIN OF THE KNEE
Ouch! Does knee pain make you cringe at the thought of climbing stairs or prevent you from playing with your grandchildren? Arthritis affects as many as 91 million Americans. Moreover, Knee arthritis is the most common form of wear and tear arthritis affecting more woman than men. Knee pain from arthritis causes lost work time and limits the quality of your life.
Why is knee arthritis is so common?
The knee is the strongest joint of the body and is comprised of three bones: the large thigh bone (femur) and the shinbone (tibia), joined by the kneecap (patella). The knee is the most common joint affected by arthritis, because it absorbs about one-and-a half times your body weight with every step.
How does knee arthritis develop?
The knee joint is cushioned and protected by cartilage and synovial membrane that secretes a lubricating fluid. As these protective layers deteriorate, and bone starts to rub on bone. As a result, you develop inflammation, swelling, stiffness and pain.
What are the three common types of knee arthritis?
- First, osteoarthritis is the most common type of knee arthritis. Osteoarthritis results from the gradual degeneration of the protective layers of the knee (cartilage and synovial membrane) due to wear and tear associated with aging
- Second, rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic autoimmune disease that causes inflammation and joint deterioration
- Third, post traumatic arthritis which develops after a knee injury
What are symptoms of knee arthritis?
Symptoms of Knee Arthritis may include joint pain, joint swelling, stiffness, and limited Range of Motion
How is knee arthritis diagnosed?
Diagnosis of Knee Arthritis is by some or all of the following:
- Physical Exam
- Imaging Tests such as X-ray, CT or MRI
- Blood tests
- Synovial fluid analysis
How does regenerative medicine stem cell treatment and RejuvaWAVE® treat knee arthritis?
Traditional therapies like steroids, cortisone and hyaluronic acid shots, and pills may act help mask the symptoms, but do not stop or reverse the progressive degenerative process. Therefore, ultimately you may need knee replacement surgery when the pain gets to be unbearable
Stem Cell and Regenerative therapies offer a potential alternative therapy that may even slow or reverse the degenerate damage:
- First, after injected, placental derived stem cells migrate to the injured tissues and release growth factors, proteins, and exosomes. They then signal the body naturally begin the healing of the degenerated joint.
- Next, stem cells also secrete anti-inflammatory factors such as cytokines that help to reduce inflammation, swelling and pain
- Finally, RejuvaWAVE® uses acoustic pressure waves to increase blood flow and stimulate regeneration of tissue. Therefore, RejuvaWAVE® works synergistically with stem cells therapy to promote repair and regeneration of tissue.
What are the Advantages of Regenerative Therapies?
- It is performed as an outpatient procedure
- No downtime
- No serious adverse side effects
- May Slow or Reverse the underlying progressive degeneration
REGENERATIVE AND STEM CELL THERAPIES FOR ELBOW ARTHRITIS
How Common is elbow arthritis?
Since the elbow is a rather stable joint and is not primarily a weight-bearing joint, elbow arthritis is not as common as knee or hip arthritis. Although not as common, elbow arthritis causes pain both when you bend or straighten your elbow.
Why does elbow arthritis develop?
Arthritis of the elbow develops due to worn out cartilage often resulting from either an injury or from regular wear and tear.
What are the common types of elbow arthritis?
- First the most common is Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) of the elbow joint. RA is an autoimmune disease which causes inflammation and swelling of the joint lining, which gradually destroys the soft tissues and bones. As a result, arthritis develops. Rheumatoid Arthritis not only affects both elbows, but also other joints in the hands, wrists and shoulders
- Second is osteoarthritis,usually an age-related degeneration of the protective cushioning of the joint. As a result, bone rubs on bone leading to osteoarthritis of the elbow joint.
- Third is post traumatic elbow arthritis which develops after an injury or surgery to the elbow
What are the most common symptoms of elbow arthritis?
- Pain and swelling in the joint
- Locking or catching sensation in the joint
- Stiffness in the joint
- Instability of the elbow
- Reduced range of motion where you can not fully bend or straighten your elbow
- Tingling sensation in advanced cases of elbow arthritis due to pressure on the ulnar nerve that runs along the inner side of the elbow
How is elbow arthritis diagnosed?
Elbow arthritis is usually diagnosed by physical exam and X-rays
How does regenerative medicine stem cell treatment and RejuvaWAVE® treat elbow arthritis?
Traditional treatments for elbow arthritis are periodic rest, cold and hot compresses, pain management and surgery.
In contrast, stem cell therapy aims to decrease inflammation, lessen pain, and promote the repair and regeneration of the damaged tissue.
REGENERATIVE AND STEM CELL THERAPIES FOR Shoulder Arthritis
Does Swinging a Golf Club or Lifting Your Arm To Reach for Something or Comb Hair Make You Cringe With Pain?
Shoulder Arthritis is most common in people with a previous shoulder injury or those who have a genetic predisposition.
How does shoulder arthritis develop?
The shoulder is a large complex joint. Although you may not realize it, we are constantly using our shoulder. For example, combing your hair, reaching for something, swinging a golf club, to even just signing your name.
As a result of overuse, the protective cartilage breaks down. In addition, as we age and our cartilage loses elasticity. Therefore, as the cartilage wears away and bone starts rubbing on bone you develop shoulder arthritis and pain.
What are the causes of shoulder arthritis?
Shoulder arthritis most commonly occurs in middle-age or older people as a result of degeneration from over use. Also, shoulder arthritis develops after a trauma or injury to the shoulder.
What are the symptoms of shoulder arthritis?
The symptoms of shoulder arthritis are pain and stiffness, a heavy feeling, grinding, and the shoulder tires easily. The stiffness is usually worse in the morning.
How is shoulder arthritis diagnosed?
Shoulder arthritis is usually diagnosed by X-ray and imaging test or blood tests if due to Rheumatoid Arthritis
How does regenerative medicine stem cell treatment and RejuvaWAVE® treat shoulder arthritis and joint pain?
Stem cells and regenerative therapy stimulates the body to regenerate worn out tissue. Therefore, stem cell therapy may slow the degenerative process or even reverse the deterioration. Non-surgical stem cell therapy plus RejuvaWAVE® may be an alternative to invasive shoulder surgery and long recovery times up to six months.
Call Us Today and Get Your Life Back Tomorrow
Stop hurting. Feel rejuvenated. No longer is there a no reason to suffer. Simply Men’s Health, a pioneer in the field of Advanced Regenerative Medicine has successfully treated thousands of men and woman. We offer the most advanced, safest and effective regenerative stem cell treatments.
To learn more about our treatment and see how it can help you, contact us at 561-510-9482 today. Schedule an appointment to begin your path toward healing and living your pain free
All information presented on this website is intended for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of rendering medical advice. Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information contained herein is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.